donderdag, februari 10, 2005

Privacy Rights Are At Risk - Parents and Civil Liberties Groups Urge School District to Terminate Use of Tracking Devices

02-07-2005 Press Release: Privacy Rights Are At Risk - Parents and Civil Liberties Groups Urge School District to Terminate Use of Tracking Devices
I always find these 'Orwellian' articles interesting. Big brother is coming. If you ask me, the Matrix is unavoidable. Complete control the only direction.... bla bla ....

But seriously, why do I find all this stuff so interesting? Because I am curious by nature! The problem now however, with 10 years of National Geograhic & Discovery channel up my sleeve, and way too many late-night Internet sessions, I just don't know what to do with the fact that all these developments intrigue me so much. I don't know what to do anymore with all the images and shows and research projects I've seen passing by on the Television/Computer screen, with all the stuff I've read. Information Overdose! And where there's Input, there has to be output! So thank the early 21st century for Blogging!